Description of Service
The reactive energy overrun notification service enables you, for each Connection Point:
- to consult the annual thresholds of the reactive energy billing template,
- to consult the current reactive energy overruns from the start of the current month up until D-1 (except the first day of the month, when the data is for the previous month),
- to be notified by email when these quantities reach the thresholds in euros (these can be configured by your Services Portal administrator) or after each day during which there is an overrun.
For MV connected points, the service can notify you all year round at a specified frequency, by email, when there is a reactive energy overrun characterised by the threshold being reached for a Connection Point:
- of a notification threshold corresponding to a percentage of the contractually-defined Tangent Phi max (configurable by your Service Portal administrator),
- a threshold corresponding to the contractually-defined maximum Tangent Phi (100%).
Notifications are sent once a day at the beginning of the day.
The Tangent Phi for a connection point can only be calculated if the active and reactive energy validated in 10-minute periods has been collected for this connection point since the beginning of the month.
Reactive energy overruns can only be calculated for a Connection Point if the active and reactive energies that have been validated in 10-minute periods have been collected for the Connection Point in question from the start of the month and if the consumption log allows template thresholds to be calculated.
This is calculated provisional data that may differ from what you will actually be billed.
This service is based on TURPE 6 tariff rules.
Configuring the service
As the administrator, you can give subsets of users from each of your companies access to the service and can configure the service for each connection point:
For HV-connected points:
- Name of the notification
- Notification threshold (amount in euros)
- Renotification level (amount in euros)
For MV-connected points:
- Name of the notification
- Notification threshold (Percentage of the contractually-defined Phi Tangent)
View the “Nominate a primary administrator” page
View the “Service administration” page
If you wish to receive notifications, you must activate the service for each connection point from the “My services” tab. You can also manage your preferences via this interface as a user.
Operation of the notification threshold and level for the HV-connected points
For a given Connection Point, with a threshold set at 500 euros and a level set at 100 euros, you will receive:
- an initial notification for the Threshold when the total for the month's calculated overruns reaches 500 euros,,
- then another notification for the Threshold when it reaches 600 euros, then 700 euros, etc.
For a Connection Point, with a Threshold set to 0 euros and a Level set to 100 euros, you will receive:
- an initial notification for the Threshold the day after an overrun was calculated,
- then another notification for the Level when the total overrun for the month reaches 100 euros, then 200 euros, etc.
For a Connection Point, with a Threshold set to 1000 euros and a Level set to 0 euros, you will receive:
- an initial notification for the Threshold when the total for the month's calculated overruns reaches 1000 euros,
- then another notification for the Level on the day after every day that there is an overrun.
For a Connection Point, with a Threshold set to 0 euros and a Level set to 0 euros, this is the equivalent of the “Notification frequency” “On Overrun”, and you will receive a notification the day after each day with an overrun, the first for the Threshold and the following ones for the Level.