Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
+ RTE will notify you, by email, when you exceed your calculated reactive power overrun threshold, or at each day exceeded, depending on your preferences.
RTE notifies you of your reactive power overruns from the start of the current month by email, depending on the calculated current period, for one connection point.
You can set your notifications according to preference:
- When the notification threshold is reached and then for each renotification level;
- For every day exceeded.
Notifications are sent once a day at the start of the day.
The reactive power overrun notification service also allows you to view:
- the annual thresholds of the reactive power billing template;
- calculated current power overrun from the beginning of the current month to the day before (except the 1st of the month when the data correspond to the previous month).
Special case for HV-A1 connection points
For your points connected in HV-A1, RTE notifies you by email when the Phi tangent curve for a connection point reaches:
- a contractual threshold corresponding to the maximum contractual Tangent Phi for the connection point;
- a notification threshold corresponding to a percentage of the maximum contractual Tangent Phi for the connection point.
You can set the frequency of notifications to suit your preferences (daily, weekly, monthly).
To qualify for this service, you must:
- hold a CART contract,
- have a user account on the Service Portal and be attached to a customer company.
- have configured your personalised access (go to: “Help page: Reactive power overrun notification”)
This service is included in your Transmission System Access Contract (CART) contract
If you require any information, please contact your account manager or RTE's hotline by email: email@example.com or call : 0810 80 50 50.
- This service is based on TURPE 6 billing rules. For more information, go to the page: “Understanding the public transmission system access tariff (TURPE)"
- Help page: Reactive power overrun notification