Do you have an account?
Why create an account?
After creating an account you will :
- have access to the “favourites” feature,
- be able to download certain data published by RTE,
- have access to forms (PKI certificate, EIC code, Customer questionnaire - KYC),
- have access to notifications.
If you are an RTE customer, feel free to contact your administrator so that he or she can give you access to your company’s services.
+ As part of its activities, RTE may be required to carry out disconnection operations at the request of customers, particularly for modifications to their installations or connections (disconnection of a supplementary power supply for example).
The "Disconnection" service enables RTE to perform the necessary operations for disconnecting physically and permanently (with no known reconnection date) all or part of the customer’s substation from any source of electrical power derived from the PTS.
This disconnection can be full or partial:
- The purpose of full disconnection is to separate the customer’s facility from any connection with the PTS. The full disconnection of the PTS from a customer’s installation involves performing a physical separation of the customer site from the PTS.
- The purpose of partial disconnection is to separate one or more customer installation lines from the PTS. The customer connection consists of several lines and only some lines are affected. The partial disconnection of the PTS from a customer’s facility involves performing a physical separation of the line from the PTS.
The scope of the total and partial disconnection depends on the characteristics of the RTE and customer equipment located at the property line. As a general rule, it is carried out at the property line and consists of removing the conductors or HTB cable strap (RTE property) connecting the first support of the connection installation (RTE property) to the high-voltage power circuit breakers (in principle the disconnector on the side of the customer).
The offer is fixed on the basis of a commercial offer, specifying the exact technical consistency (which may vary according to the diversity of cases encountered) and the time frame for completion.
Please contact your account manager or the generic email address of your customer service.
To qualify for this personalised service, you must:
- hold a Transmission System Access Contract (CART)
- accept the commercial offer and associated payment terms
- anticipate and maintain works scheduling.
The service is subject to a quote.
For further information, please access to the library to read following documents:
- Generator CART (Article 13.8– Disconnection from the PTS)
- Consumer CART (Article 12.7- Disconnection from the PTS)
- Distributor CART (Article 12.7– Disconnection from the PTS)
For any question, please contact your usual account manager or the generic email address of the customer service department for your geographical area.