RTE is sensitive to the difficulties of its customers in the face of the COVID-19 crisis and is providing facilities for payment.
This approach fits in with the provisions proposed by the French Energy Regulatory Commission in the 26 March deliberation on the measures in favour of suppliers to account for the effects of the health crisis on electricity and natural gas markets, which provides that facilities of payment will be granted to suppliers by the system operators concerned.
RTE therefore invites its customers experiencing difficulty due to the health crisis to get in touch with their usual account managers to discuss potential payment flexibilities.
In particular, industrial SMEs connected to the transmission system experiencing difficulty, and which have requested to defer tax payments or employer and employee contributions, may request an extension without penalty of their transmission system access invoices from March to May for the months of September to December.
For more information, contact your usual account manager to discuss flexibility solutions best suited to your situation.
In light of the situation, please send all customer services enquiries by email only.
To contact your customer services:
Please find below the email address to systematically copy into your messages (in addition to your usual contacts).
- Lille Customer Service: commercial-lille@-france.com
- Lyon Customer Service: email@example.com
- Nancy Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toulouse Customer Service: email@example.com
- Nantes Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marseille Customer Service: email@example.com
- St Quentin en Yvelines Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St-Denis Customer Service: email@example.com
April 9, 2020