TURPE 6 HTB is now applicable and the invoicing of customers with a CART is changing this month. RTE is providing support for its customers and making new services available to them.
TURPE 6 HV-B will enter into force on 1 August 2021.
Invoicing of RTE customers with a CART contract is changing accordingly
- In your first invoice for August 2021, only the fixed part will be invoiced under TURPE 6. The other components remain invoiced under TURPE 5, before moving to full billing under TURPE 6 for subsequent invoices.
- In accordance with the Order of 20 July 2021, the rate of the tariff contribution referred to in Article 18 V of the Law of 9 August 2004 is set at 10.11 % from 1 August 2021 for customers directly connected to the public transmission system (excluding distributors).
As a reminder, customers who would like to make a change to the tariff version at the start of TURPE 6 but have not done so by the date of application of 1 August, are still able to request a change via the digital service Apply-CART. This change may apply the day after the filing date of the application and is part of the exceptional rule of change in tariff version on the entry into force of the new tariff.
A new service to track potential reactive energy overruns
A new reactive energy overrun notification service is now available in the My Services tab – Notifications category, replacing the Tan Phi overrun notification service.
Available to all customers with a CART contract, the subscription to this service allows you to be notified by email of any calculated current power overruns from the beginning of the month for one connection point.
It also shows the annual thresholds of the reactive power billing template as well as the calculated current power overruns from the beginning of the current month to the day before (except the 1st of the month when the data correspond to the previous month).
As the service is private, you need an account on the RTE’s Service Portal linked to a customer company, (request access from the Service Portal administrator of the company).
To find out more, go to
- Understanding the public transmission system access tariff (TURPE) page, where you will find the TURPE information brochures and the “Understand your system access invoice” brochure
- Key points on the Transmission System Access Contract (CART)
- Be notified when you exceed your reactive power consumption
For further information, you can contact your usual account manager.
August 02, 2021