RTE provides you with the following data :
- abacuses Kh et Kj
- coefficient C,technology
- coefficient CGP
- interconnections contributions
- reference extreme temperature
- capacity of demand response based on tariffs
- PP2 history
The estimations are based on the reference trajectory and the consumption trajectories studied as part of the sensitivity analyses of the 2018 Generation Adequacy Report, i.e.:
- Base case: stable consumption over the analysis period
- Other trajectories corresponding to the sensitivity analyses of the Generation Adequacy Report established by applying average annual growth rates with values set in accordance with the consumption trajectories of the 2018 Generation Adequacy Report.
Specifically, the consumptions considered in the calculation of the reference power for France do not take into account any actions in place to manage peak energy consumption (including demand response). The reference power published by RTE therefore does not account for any potential actions suppliers have in place to manage peak energy consumption.
In addition, RTE has published the sum of the obligation pre-estimations transmitted by obligated parties for the 2020 year, in accordance with article 6.2 of the capacity mechanism terms and conditions:
This publication is accompanied by the list of obligated parties who have not transmitted their pre-estimation to RTE for the 2020 delivery year: List of obligated Parties without pre-estimation 2020.
Last update 23/07/2019
Last update 15/11/2019
To match the Obligated Parties active in 2019 with the previous EIC codes or company names from 2017 and 2018, RTE provides the following cross-reference table.